Diabetes basic symptom’s and home remedies to cure
What is diabetes?
Diabetes Mellitus, usually referred to as diabetes, is a common condition in which the amount of glucose (sugar) in the blood is too high because the pancreas (a gland behind the stomach) cannot make enough effective insulin.
The body needs glucose for energy, so everyone has some glucose in their blood all of the time. Insulin from the pancreas is needed to allow the body to use glucose for energy so there needs to be some insulin in the blood all the time.
When the starchy and sugary foods (carbohydrates) that we eat are digested they are broken down into glucose).
The glucose then passes into the blood stream.
Insulin then acts like a key opening the cells allowing glucose to move from the blood stream into the cells to be used as fuel for energy.
Diabetes means that either the pancreas does not produce any insulin (Type 1 Diabetes)or does not produce enough insulin or the insulin it does produce does not work properly (Type 2 Diabetes). This results in the level of glucose (sugar) in the blood being too high. Currently there is not a cure for diabetes, however it can be controlled.
This results in the level of glucose (sugar) in the blood being too high. Currently there is not a cure for diabetes, however it can be controlled.
Both types of diabetes have the same signs and symptoms, these are:
1. Repeated urination.
2. Too much thirsty.
3. Drying throat after drinking too much water.
4. Very hungry after eating food too.
5. Being niggling and sometimes vomiting
6. Stiffness in the hands and feet and raging in the body.
7. Complain of weakness and fatigue all the time.
8. Blurring with eyes.
9. Infections in skin or urethra
10. Stupidity in the skin.
13. Lowering body temperature
14. Muscle Pain
15. Weight Loss
Here are home remedies for some aspects of controlling diabetes: —
* Mix 10 grams of Indian gooseberry (aa jimla) juice in 2 grams turmeric powder. Take this solution twice a day. This controls the amount of sugar in the blood.
* Black Jumun Diabetes is considered to be the perfect medicine for patients. Diabetic patients should eat black jamun with black salt. This controls the amount of sugar in the blood.
* Bitter gourd is used as a medicine for diabetes. Its bitter juice reduces the amount of sugar. Therefore, its juice should be consumed daily. With boiled bitter water, diabetes can be permanently terminated.
* Basil leaves contain antioxidants and essential oils which are helpful for insulin. Therefore, to reduce the level of sugar, take two to three basil leaves on an empty stomach everyday, or juice of a tulsi basil leaf.
* Use one gram cinnamon in your daily diet for approximately one month, reducing blood sugar levels will also help control weight.
Aasan to improve insulin production in pencriyaz