Indian Railways Launches SAARTHI App For Passenger Amenities
Indian Railways launches SAARTHI app for passenger amenities.
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu has recently launched a new railway mobile app for passenger amenities. This railway app has been named SAARTHI.
According to the release issued by the Railways, after downloading this mobile app, there will be no need to download the remaining Railway app. Earlier, different app downloads were needed for tickets booking, train status identification, PNR inquiry etc.
This app for Indian Railways has been prepared by the Center for Railway Information System, while it has cost about seven crore rupees to build it.
App Specifications :-
• Railway tickets can be booked with this.
• The waiting room can also be booked from the app.
• The facility of railway Porter (coolie) can also be taken from this app.
• All social media platforms of the Railway Department can be viewed by this app.
• Food bookings can also be done in the train with the help of app.
• If you have to file a complaint related to railway, you can also file a complaint with the same app.
• Any related security issues such as women’s safety, railway safety etc. can also contact the concerned department.
• In addition, air tickets can also be booked.
An apparatus can be installed for the destination by the app, the facility of IRCTC rail connect, UTS in mobile, NTSE and IRCTC tourism and clean my coach facility has become easier.