List Of Government Policies Launched by Indian Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi
List Of Schemes Launched By Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi
1. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
Announced Date :- 15-August-2014
Launching Date :- 28-August-2014
Mission Head :- Mr. Arun Jaitley (Finance Minister)
Objective :- The Main Objective of PMJDY is to link each and every individual of India either urban or metropolitan to the mainstream banking.
So that individual has easy access to bank services and facility. This scheme is National objective for Financial Inclusion i.e the financial services available at inexpensive charges to all individuals and corporations. In India there were lots of people, that doesn’t have a single bank account. The new scheme ensures everyone accesses to financial services such as banking facility (saving and deposit accounts ), Pension, Insurance, Credit, Remittance.This scheme helps the poor people to participate in the financial sector.
Main Points :-
- Bank Account can be opened in any bank or Business Correspondent.
- Accounts can start with Zero balance as a minimum amount.
- The age should be above 10 years.
- If the account-holder want to get cheque book than they have to manage their account to minimum balance.
- Provide the needed documents (residence proof, Identity proof etc) for opening the account.
- Life Insurance –
- There is such impossible thing to fill premium of Life Insurance for poor people.
- This Scheme offers Life Insurance of Rs. 30,000/- who meets all eligibility conditions and applicant Age should be minimum 18 and maximum 60 years.
- This amount will be provided to beneficiary account after death.
- Link – https://www.pmjdy.gov.in/files/QuickLinks/guide.pdf
- Loan Facility –
- Loan or Overdraft facility provided up to Rs 5000 on one earning member account per family.
- To prevent fraud loan will be provided to those savings account which has been linked to Aadhaar Card.
- The Jan Dhan Account must be a 6th month old.
- Applicant Age should be minimum 18 and maximum 60 years.Link – https://www.pmjdy.gov.in/files/QuickLinks/Overdraft-facility.pdf
- Mobile Banking –
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana offers the most important feature for Mobile Banking. This feature is provided by considering people below poverty line, The objective is to ensure that the persons from the rural area will also utilize this banking features and basic functionality on their mobile phones.
- The mobile banking functionality allows Jan Dhan account holders to checking balance, transfer money from their Normal Cell Phone and also withdraw money without using an ATM card.
Toll Free Number For Queries :- 1800 11 0001 / 1800 180 1111
Official Website :- http://pmjdy.gov.in/scheme
2. Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (PMSSY)
Launching Date :- 22 January 2015
Objective:- To Save future of girl child as this scheme raise the funds for the education and marriage expense. In India, there is fewer girls population than boys. This scheme is to promote girl child and provide them the education. In current days women are now in each and every field. The launching of Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is the great step towards girls empowerment. The aim of this scheme is to make girl self-dependent and strong.According to Pradhan Mantri, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account can be opened at any Indian Post office or f authorized commercial banks branch.
Main Points :-
- Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana providing an interest as the government decided, currently, It is 8.6%.
- Account opening can be performed anytime between 0 to 10 years of the girl child. One account is allowed per child and the guardian can open maximum two accounts for their children.
- To open the child account document needed is birth certificate of girl, Guardian/Parents identity proof and residence proof.
- Guardian/Parents must deposit Minimum Rs.1000 to Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account up to the maximum of Rs.150,000. If minimum deposit not provided in account then Rs 50 will be charged as fine.
- Compound interest calculated by a government at the time to time on yearly basis and credits into the child account as per their rules.
- When girl completed her 18 years than one withdrawal will be allowed for their education/marriage as per the Schema rules.
- The account will mature on completion of 21 years from the date of opening of account of account.
- Tax Benefits.
- Provide Help in girl education.
- After the 18 years of age, she can withdraw 50% of the amount for higher study purposes or marriage. Complete money can be withdrawn on the maturity of account so a good account of money child got for her education /marriage.
Office Address Phone Number
PMSSY Office of the Director, National Savings Institute
CGO Complex, ‘A’ Wing,
4th Floor Seminary Hills,
Nagpur – 440006
STD Code : 0712
PBX No. : 2510947,2510039,2510889
Fax No. : 2510424,2510413
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website :- http://www.nsiindia.gov.in/
3.Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY)
Launching Date :- 8 April 2015
The main Objective of this scheme is to provide financial support to micro units development.India’s honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi take an initial step to achieve for India’s economic and social development. This Schema was launched to provide funding to the small business sector.Anyone can utilize this scheme, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is open for all Indian who want to start/increase their own business at the micro level. The mission is to achieve economic success and financial security of small entrepreneurs.
Main Points :-
1.There are 3 categories of loan available for small business.
- Shishu :- Loan up to Rs 50,000
- Kishore :- Loan ranging from Rs.50,000 to Rs.5 lakh
- Tarun :- Loan above Rs5 lakh and below Rs.10 lakh
2.As per the current status –
Status till march , Financial Year: 2016-2017
No. of PMMY Loans Sanctioned – 39701047
Amount Sanctioned: 180528.54 Crore
Amount Disbursed: 175312.13 Crore
Financial Year: 2015-2016
No. of PMMY Loans Sanctioned – 34880924
Amount Sanctioned: 137449.27 Crore
Amount Disbursed: 132954.73 Crore
3. This schema is open and is available by all Bank branches across the whole country.
Mudra loan is added for a variety of purposes which provide income generation and employment creation.
The loans are extended mainly for :
(i) the business loan for Shopkeepers, Vendors, Traders and other Service Sector activities.
(ii) The working capital loan through MUDRA Cards.
(iii) Equipment Finance for small business.
(iv) Transport Vehicle loans availability.
Official Website :- http://www.mudra.org.in
4. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
Announced Date:- It was initially mentioned in the 2015 Budget speech by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in February 2015.
Launching Date :- 9 May 2015
The government offers a new plan to provide the secure way to protect your family or dependents against unfortunate or accidental death.Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is providing accidental life insurance cover to all India citizens. The main aim of this plan is to provide social and economic support for Indian citizens.This scheme is easily available to all and you can avail this plan at low prices.
Main Points :-
1.The scheme (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana) is open and available to all Indian citizens between the age group of 18 to 50 years.
2.The scheme provides life cover of Rs.2 lakh at a premium of only Rs.330 per year and is renewable every year.
3.Insurance Period From 1 June to 31 May
- Policy at Affordable prices
- Simple – the plan is very easy to enroll and processing with no medical examination
Toll Free Number For Queries :- 1800-180-1111 / 1800-110-001
Official Website :- http://www.jansuraksha.gov.in/
More Details – http://www.jansuraksha.gov.in/Files/PMJJBY/English/About-PMJJBY.pdf