Now Internet Available Only At Rs.149 Monthly With TV And Telephone
Honorable President Mr. Ramnath Kovind Launched the Fiber Grid Project on December 27, 2017. The main purpose of this project is to provide internet, television and telephone services at a rate of Rs. 149 per month per house.
At the beginning of this project, one lakh houses will be given high-speed internet grid connection. Also, this connection will be given to 100% households in Krishna and Guntur districts.
Andhra Pradesh Fiber Grid Project
• Under Fiber Grid project, there are three services will be provided at the rate of at least Rs. 149, which provide 5 GB of data at 15 Mbps speed, 250 tv channels, and rental-free telephone connections.
• Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Ltd. (APFL) is implementing this great project. Two other- 399 rupees and 599 rupees per month plan is also for domestic customers.
• In the same link, for the institutions Rs 999, 50 GB of data is available at 100 Mbps and 250 GB data plan is available for Rs 2,499.
• The project will be completed by 2019 and under its scope, more than one crore households, more than 50 thousand schools and educational institutions, all government offices, more than 5,000 government hospitals and health centers and all Panchayat offices will be brought.
• It will also facilitate services like fiber grid video conferencing and movie on demand.
• In this grid the district control room will be covered, all public CCTV, Andhra Pradesh State Wi-Fi network.