Rajinikanth Announces His Debut In Politics, Released Party Website
Superstar Rajinikanth announced to enter politics on December 31, 2017, and released the party logo and website on 01 January 2018.
Rajinikanth declares admission to politics and said that in the next assembly elections, he will contest the election by placing his candidates in all 234 seats in Tamil Nadu with a new party.
Significantly, in Tamil Nadu politics, the film is always staring at stars. The longest Chief Minister in the state, Karunanidhi, MG Ramachandran and Jayalalitha are all related to the film industry.
Rajinikanth’s political party
Rajinikanth also launched a website and mobile application. They released a video on Twitter and announced it. The purpose of this website released by them is to connect more and more people with you.
On the website (rajinimandram.org) people can register by entering their name and voter ID number. Rajinikanth has said that in the year 2021 in Tamil Nadu assembly elections, he will cast his candidates in all the 234 seats.
Early Life –
- Shivaji Rao Gaikwad, popularly known as Rajinikanth, is an Indian film artist who works primarily in Tamil cinema. Prior to becoming an actor, he was working as a bus conductor in Bangalore Transport Services.
- Rajinikanth was born on 12 December 1950 in a Marathi family. His mother’s name was Ramabai and father’s name was Ramoji Rao, his father was a police constable and mother’s housewife of Bangalore. Shivaji Rao was named after the Maratha warrior, Chhatrapati Shivaji. In his childhood, he used to speak Marathi and Kannada in the house at home. The ancestors of Rajinikanth were present in the village near the Jejuri of Pune, Mavdi, with stiff stone. Rajni is the smallest among four brothers and sisters. After his father retired in 1956, his family moved to Hanumant Nagar in Bangalore and built a house for him. When Rajni was only 9 years old, he lost his mother.Rajinikanth married a student of Athiraj College, who had interviewed him for the college magazine. Andhra February 26, 1981.
- At the age of 6, Rajni was admitted to Gavipuram Government Kannada Model Primary School, where he got elementary education. From his childhood, he was very smart and was very interested in cricket, football, and basketball. At the same time, his brother had put him in Ramakrishna Math. In the monastery, he also practiced Vedas, Indian history, in which spirituality was communicated to him. Once in the monastery, while making the drama of Mahabharata, he became the friend of Eklavya. The people also praised their performance in the drama. In particular, Kannada poet D.R. Bendre praised his performance. After 6th grade, he was admitted to Acharya Pathshala Public School. While working at Acharya school, he worked in several plays. Once in the drama of Kurukshetra, he played Duryodhana. After completing his studies, Rajni has done many jobs in Bangalore and Madras. At first, he was a porter and then worked as a carpenter and then he became the bus conductor in Bangalore Transport Service. After performing Kannada drama Muniippa Kannada, he did many stage shows, due to which he got an opportunity to work in many other plays too. His wish was that he became an artist, but his family opposed him.
Film Career –
- In 1973, he took admission in the Madras Film Institute to get a diploma in acting. After taking part in ‘Eklavya’ drama, he got engaged in acting.He did a debut at the 1975 Tamil drama Apoorva Ragaangal; in the Tamil film, he has done several great characters, which still people remember. He has worked as a lead actor in many commercially successful films. Since then people started calling him “superstar” and he became the most famous person in Tamil Nadu. Dialogues are a different way of speaking in movies, not just the country, but also in foreign countries, people are passionate about their voice and their style.
- For his role in the 2007 film Shivaji, he had earned Rs 26 crore, at that time Rajinikanth was the most expensive actor in Asia after Jackie Chan. Rajinikanth has also acted in films of other languages in India, but Rajinikanth has worked in other countries also, including the United States in those countries. 2014, Rajinikanth won the Tamil Nadu State Film Award for the year – four Best Actor Award and two Special Awards and also won the Filmfare Best Tamil Actor Award. Along with acting, he is also producer and screenwriter. Along with film career, he is also a philanthropist, a spiritualist, and a social worker. In 2000, the Indian government honored him with Padma Bhushan and was honored with Padma Vibhushan in 2016. He was honored with Indian Film Personality of the Year at the 45th Indian International Film Festival in 2014.
- Telugu film Chilakma Cheppindi (1977) as the main artist was Rajinikanth’s first film.
Rajinikanth remakes many of Amitabh Bachchan’s films, including ‘Amar Akbar Anthony’ and ‘Roti Cloth and Houses’.
- Rajinikanth’s forthcoming film, 2.0 is being described as the most expensive movie of the Indian film industry and the film’s budget is being said to be about 450 crore rupees.