Reliance Jio Launches New Submarine Cable System
Reliance Jio launches new submarine cable system.
Reliance Geo Infocom Ltd. has launched a new submarine cable system, Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1), which is 25,000 kilometers from France to Hong Kong.
According to Geo Chairman Matthew Owen, 100 GBps direct connectivity from the new terabyte capacity and global content hub and interconnection point will ensure that Geo will continue to provide high-speed Internet and digital service experiences to its customers.
Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1) is the longest 100 GBps technology-based submarine system. Presently India’s data traffic is growing steadily.
In this project, with the Point of Presence (POP) in Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore) and Europe (through France, Italy and Greece), three connectivity options will be available.
AAE-1 Specifications :-
- Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1) will provide video-centric bandwidth in India.
- This bandwidth will support all types of communication, applications and content.
- Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1) will be comfortably linked to other cable systems and fiber networks to provide direct access to the entire global market.
- AAE-1 facilitate shortest route among Hongcong ,India , Middle East & Europe as Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1) have very advanced layout and design as well as route.
- Geo Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1) is providing network operation and management to the Cable System.
- Asia-Africa-Europe (AAE-1) Network Operation Center is located in Navi Mumbai, which is managed by Reliance Jio.